TRUST. COMPASSION. STRENGTH.
GLENDALE LITIGATION & BANKRUPTCY ATTORNEYS
STOP FORECLOSURE & SAVE YOUR HOME
ANAND LAW litigation & bankruptcy attorneys will evaluate your situation to determine:
- If your lender violated laws when issuing your loan (for example, under the Truth in Lending Act and Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act);
- If violations occurred after your loan was issued (for example, improper transfers of your loan into a trust and other MERS-related violations); or,
- If your lender engaged in fraud.
ANAND LAW will take a detailed look at your situation in order to determine what can be done.
You may be able to:
- Stop foreclosure sales by obtaining a temporary restraining order (TRO) and/or Injunction;
- Retain Residence and Rental Properties through Litigation & Negotiation;
- Re-structure mortgage debt so that outstanding balances are equal to the market value of real properties;
- Re-structure mortgage debts by lowering interest rates;
- Remove unsecured & cram down undersecured real property mortgage liens;
- Remove unsecured & cram down undersecured HOA liens;
- Remove certain tax liens;
- Eliminate unsecured debt;
Call us today for a free case evaluation!
ANAND LAW HAS SUCCESSFULLY:
Saved primary residences from foreclosure
Saved rental properties from foreclosure
Removed mortgage and heloc (home equity line of credit) liens
- Removed HOA (homeowners’ association) liens
Stop foreclosure sales by obtaining a temporary restraining order (TRO) and/or Injunction;